Simplify processes, reduce redundancy and get fast access to accurate records instantly with DynamicHR.
Benefit from more efficient and effective HR management:
- Stay focused on your goals
- Less paperwork and more accurate records
- Improve processes and eliminate wasted time
- Staying compliant with every-changing rules and regulations including Health Care Reform
- Improve recordkeeping and compliance efforts through better reporting
- Custom employee handbook with updates as required
- Current personnel policies reviewed for legal compliance
- Development of job descriptions as requested
- Background checks
- Development of compensation guidelines and analysis of competitive rates
- Management training on proper interviewing, hiring, disciplinary and termination procedures
- Employee relations
- Employee/Manager Self-Service: Grant access to others in your organization as you see fit. Empower employees and managers to maintain their personal and team information from anywhere with an internet connection. There’s no software or updates to download, simply login.
- Online Open Enrollment: eliminate paper enrollment and
have your employees’ elections feed directly to payroll.
- Benefit Carrier Connectivity: Seamlessly transmit your benefit enrollment changes in the HR application to your carrier.
- Powerful Reporting: Over 75 standard reports provide critical information about your human resources, from federal compliance reports to a simple phone list. Fully customize any standard report or create your own custom report from the ground up.
- Benefits Administration: Simplify open enrollment by allowing employees to select their own elections online. Update rates with a single click and watch data automatically transfer to payroll.
- Configurable Security Levels: Define who in your organization can see information or perform tasks.
- Audit Trails: Track changes to important employee data fields while retaining previously recorded data.
- Performance Management: Maintain employee reviews, track promotions and manage transfers.
- Employee Development: Maintain employee certifications, licenses and training courses completed.
- Workplace Safety: Log employee accidents and injuries.
- Document Archiving: Attach resumes, disciplinary notes, review forms and more.
- Federal and State compliance forms, like a W-4, are completed and reviewed by the admin electronically.
- Upload company documents and policies, such as employee handbook, for new hires to review online.
- Reduce compliance risks by tracking which new hires have read and acknowledged company information.
- Administrators and new hires can download, save and print employee documentation once completed.
- New hires can enter their own direct deposit information to improve efficiency and reduce mistakes
- Create a customized welcome message for new hires
- Administrators can review a new hire’s progress and give final approval. Once approved, the new hire’s information gets integrated with HR and payroll.