Get administrative relief, access to better benefits, dedicated HR support and reduced liabilities with our comprehensive HR service. With our experienced and knowledgeable team, you’ll have more time to focus on growing your business!
Your Business Will Have Access to:
Payroll and HR administration
Payroll and HR administration will always be an essential component of your business, but they do not have to be a drain on your time, budget and resources. We’ll make sure your payroll is on time, while handling all your related taxes and employment verification needs.
Affordable health insurance and group benefits plan
Attract and retain top talent with access to a wide range of benefit packages.
Health care reform support
Our experienced professionals will work closely with your business to help you satisfy the new health care reform requirements and stay in compliance, helping your company avoid costly penalties.
Workers’ compensation plan coverage
Reduce your workers’ compensation costs while DynamicHR monitors the administration and coordination of your claims.
Government compliance assistance
Limit employer-related liability by allowing DynamicHR to handle your government reporting, unemployment claims management, and wage claims and audits (e.g. FMLA, COBRA, OSHA, ADA).
Benefits to your organization include:
- Reduce your costs – By taking advantage of our large group buying power, economies of scale and our administrative expertise and efficiencies, we may be able to reduce your costs on most mandatory employee costs as well as other employee benefit costs.
- Save time – Spend more time growing your business when you outsource your employee administration functions to DynamicHR.
- Single point of contact—DynamicHR will be your single point of contact for all of your administration needs (payroll, direct deposits, workers’ compensation, health insurance, unemployment, payroll tax filings, etc.) making vendor management convenient, efficient and easy.
- Increase profits and become more profitable—By reducing and controlling costs (employment overhead, turnover, recruiting, administration and benefits) your profits will naturally increase.
- Provide an expanded array of benefits—Attract and retain top talent with a 401(k) retirement plan, FLEX spending account (Section 125 plan), and more.