Interested in joining the DynamicHR team? We’re looking for Payroll Specialists! Please see the description below, and if you’re interested, feel free to reach out to our HR Manager Donna Pylar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payroll Specialist Position Description
Ensure accurate processing and recording of client’s payroll, provide timely and accurate financial information, participate in daily data entry payroll processing, and answer any general client relations questions.
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain and update payroll information by collecting, calculating and entering data
- Prepare reports by compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability and non-taxable wages
- Determine payroll liabilities by calculating employee Federal and State income taxes, social security taxes and employer’s social security, unemployment and workers compensation payments
- Resolve payroll discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Provide payroll information to employees by answering questions and requests
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures
- Previous experience processing payrolls in a high volume environment is appreciated, but not required
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong math skills
- Ability to analyze information
- Well organized
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Very strong computer and software skills (experience with Excel or Darwin operating system a plus)
- Ability to catch on and learn quickly
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible (able to change direction on short notice)
Education Requirement: High school degree (or equivalent) – Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field a plus
More information on DynamicHR: With more than a decade of experience handling human resource issues, businesses come to DynamicHR because we are the best at what we do – human resource management.
DynamicHR offers human resource, payroll, and benefits administration solutions from a single source, and helps clients comply with regulatory and legislative changes, such as the Affordable Care Act (ACA). DynamicHR specializes in providing individualized services that address the unique needs of each one of our clients. Michigan-based, privately held, and uniquely qualified, our team is dedicated to providing you the personalized level of service you won’t find at a “big box” processor at competitive rates.
We make it possible for you to focus your time and energy on core business activities while we reduce the time and expenses currently lost on employment activities.
Please visit us at www.dynamichr.com for more information.
If Interested: Please email a resume and cover letter to HR Manager Donna Pylar at email@example.com.